Upon Your Arrival
• Patrons will be asked to show official government-issued proof of vaccination. After October 24, patrons need to be fully vaccinated (7 days have passed after dose 2).
*See government links at the bottom of the page for more details on how to get your vaccination card.
This requirement will be monitored closely and changes to this requirement will be shared with you.
• Masks are required in all indoor spaces. Masks will be available to those who do not bring their own.
• Physical distance is required for unrelated parties.
During Your Experience
• Ushers will not be touching tickets. Please provide your name and phone number to verify the admission.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance of each venue.
• Capacity will be restricted to 50% of the venue’s capacity. Each of our venues will have varying capacity limits.
What You Can Expect From VCMS & Our Venue Partners
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of all public areas and restrooms are conducted prior to all concerts.
• Socially distanced seating and limited capacity have been implemented to ensure the safety of all.
What We Ask From You
• Provide official proof of vaccination.
• Wear your mask in all indoor spaces.
• Respect 2m physical distancing while in the venue.
• Take advantage of sanitizing available upon entering the venue.
• Do not print out tickets. Your name and phone number will be sufficient to verify your ticket purchase.
• If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home. Refunds or exchanges will be issued to anyone unable to attend due to an illness. Contact our box office at 778-847-3890 ahead of time so we can offer your spot to another patron.
*Links to government websites:
More Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I have a ticket?
If you purchased tickets and did not receive a confirmation of attendance from our box office,
please contact us at 778-847-3890 or email@example.com
If I have tickets to a performance that is cancelled, what are my options?
Should a performance be cancelled, you will have the option to:
• Exchange your tickets for another concert later in the season (subject to availability)
• Donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution to VCMS
• Receive a full refund
What are your box office hours?
Our current office hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. You may reach our box office at 778-847-3890. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Due to the ongoing restrictions by provincial health orders related to Covid-19, subscriptions for fall 2021 are not being sold. Single tickets will be available for all concerts online, over the phone, and at the door. We hope to see you soon at a VCMS concert.