Upon Your Arrival
• Masks are required in all indoor spaces. Masks will be available to those who do not bring their own.
• 2m physical distancing between patrons not of the same household must be respected at all times.
• Physical tickets are not required. Please be prepared to provide your name and phone number upon arrival. .
During Your Experience
• The hall will open 30 minutes prior to the concert.
Patrons are asked to move directly to their seats upon entering the hall.
• Common areas will not be open, and refreshments will not be offered at this time.
• Ushers will not be touching tickets. Please provide your name and phone number to verify the admission.
• Concerts will not include an intermission until further notice to avoid crowding.
Performances will be limited to 45 to 60 minutes.
• Patrons will be asked to exit using social distancing practices.
Please adhere to all announcements before and after the concert.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance of each venue.
• Restricted capacity. At this time, British Columbia limits all public gatherings to 50 people. We will continue to monitor this closely. If guidelines change and we can safely include more patrons, we will let you know.
• Tickets to all performances are sold exclusively online and will not be available at the door. If tickets are sold out, please contact our box office at 778-847-3890 to join the waitlist.
What You Can Expect From VCMS & Our Venue Partners
• Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing are being conducted prior to, during, and following all concerts.
• All public areas and restrooms are being sanitized prior to and during each concert.
• Socially distanced seating and limited capacity have been implemented to ensure the safety of all. .
What We Ask From You
• Wear your mask in all indoor spaces.
• Please adhere to 2m distancing while in the venue.
• Do not print out tickets. Your name and phone number will be sufficient to verify your ticket purchase.
• If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home. Refunds or exchanges will be issued to anyone unable to attend due to an illness. Contact our box office at 778-847-3890 ahead of time so we can offer your spot to another patron.
• Take advantage of sanitizing available upon entering the venue.
More Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if I have a ticket?
If you purchased tickets and did not receive a confirmation of attendance from our box office,
please contact us at 778-847-3890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If I have tickets to a performance that is canceled, what are my options?
Should a performance be canceled, you will have the option to:
• Exchange your tickets for another concert later in the season (subject to availability)
• Donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution to VCMS
• Receive a full refund
What are your box office hours?
Our current office hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. You may reach our box office at 778-847-3890. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to email us at . We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Are tickets for 2021 concerts on sale?
Considering the continuing uncertainty regarding public health circumstances,
we have decided not to sell tickets to 2021 performances yet.
We will provide updates on our plans for those concerts as the situation gains clarity.